Oct 29, 2013

A Mom's Monday


Wake up

Find Center (If I don't have a date alone with Jesus, the rest is not pretty.)

Make breakfast

Dress child

Make lunch

Do child's hair

***Child is now fed and looks presentable. Mom is still in pajamas***

Put on clothes (very well aware of the obviously missing shower)

Take child to school

Receive instructions on nap times for Beaver and Chinny (stuffed animals reluctantly left in my care)

Wash the car Pay the kind gentleman who washed the car 

Go to the bank

Write blog

Read for research

Complete tasks for writing challenge

Request Negotiate with Bat my lashes and convince city employees to repave my front walk while they are fixing the sidewalk (What?! I paid them!)

Eat chips and salsa (because it's what's sitting on the counter)

Drive back to school

Read to the class

Hear about 17 different Halloween costumes

Talk with moms while kids play on the playground (I enjoy these women. It's not the company. Sitting at the park with nothing else to do is literally a form of torture for me.)

Run errands

Walk in from errands only then to realize I have no plan for dinner

Make snack

Fold and put away laundry (that I can't honestly remember when I washed but they were in the dryer, so...)

Build a pool complex, complete with bath house and ice cream stand out of tiny Legos

Superglue wings back on a fairy

Superglue ladybug wings for Halloween costume


Superglue feathers back on Bluejay (it's a fake bird. don't ask)

***God bless superglue***

Call to order pizza

Make one dinner (because child doesn't eat pizza)

Collapse

***Daddy's home***

No comments:

ShareThis