Jan 29, 2013

Because she is mine. And I am hers.

I know you think I make her up. I know you think Brynna Grace is a cool name I thought up then gave an overly dramatic, adorably bossy personality and hired an actor to portray. Seriously, though. How cute is the actor I hired??

As proof she is all mine, here you go...

Exhibit A
Me: We need to get ready to go.
BG: Why, are we late?
it's just assumed...

Exhibit B
Me: We are going to do something fun today.
BG: I can't wait! I'm going to wear my pink shoes!
no idea where we're going, but she's planning her shoes

Exhibit C
Me: We are going to the grocery store.
BG: But it's raining outside.
Me: I know, but we need milk.
BG: But my hair will get wet.
sometimes I wonder if she looks in the mirror and sees a black woman with a relaxer.
ps...we went without milk for that day

Exhibit D
Me: We are both sick and need to take a day to rest and get better.
So far she has played dress up, doll house, worked 3 puzzles, had lunch and colored
I've made a listing brochure, done the dishes, paid bills, made all the beds and straightened the house

She is mine. And I am hers.

No comments:

ShareThis