Jan 11, 2013

geeently

BG: Mama, I have a good opportunity for you.
Me: Really? An opportunity to do what?
BG: To wrap up my baby. But there's something you need to know...
Me: This is going to be good. Let me get my camera.


So many things...
1. Why can't 3 year olds stand still? Does the moving help with blood flow? Is she trying to get in an exercise while also speaking?
2. Is the nightgown cutting off said blood flow? Is she choking? She's pulling on that neckline like it's the answer to why her feet won't stop moving.
3. "real geeently" - She's lived on the east coast most of her life but apparently her country roots are alive and well.
4. Note for future board meetings: If you don't know what to say, spin back and forth. Even if you have nothing to say, people will be distracted by your cuteness.
5. Why does the gentleness of how she's wrapped determine when/if Baby has to go to bed? Or is it that I will have to go to bed if I don't do it right? In that case, I'll gladly take my punishment. No, really. I understand. I didn't do it real geeently. I'll be in bed.
6. "Can I see it?" Immediately needs to check herself out. So humble.


No comments:

ShareThis