Jan 22, 2013

Confessions

There are Sour Patch Kids in my purse as we speak.
Ok, fine. There's an empty bag that used to contain Sour Patch Kids in my purse as we speak.

I get that in theory it's not that hard, but I can't sew on a button or fix a hem.

Brynna made up her own language, and I don't think it's cute. It drives me nuts.

I organize the sippy cup cabinet regularly and fantasize about the day I don't have a whole cabinet of sippy cups.

When Brynna bounded in at 7am on Saturday and demanded chocolate milk, I considered pushing her off the bed.

I curse him in my head a little when David gets to pee (or shower or do anything else in the bathroom) alone.

I save my To Do list for days when Brynna is home so that on school days I can do absolutely nothing.

When David travels, Brynna and I eat Mac & Cheese the whole time.


No comments:

ShareThis