Mar 29, 2011

Daydreaming

I'm going to warn you now.  This is a bit weird.  I can admit it.  I'm not afraid.

I'm sitting at church working on a few last minute things before our meeting about small groups and I'm daydreaming...about my label maker.  I seriously just "woke up" from a happy little dream with a smile on my face.  I may be the only one, but I have a constant To Do list running in my head. It's like a program that runs in the background of whatever else I'm doing. And it keeps growing - new things pile on top of things I was going to do but didn't complete before the last refresh. (You know...when you start a clean page so it feels totally new but really you just transfer over all the stuff not marked off from last week...) Anyway. On that list is my shoes. My shoes are arranged in individual plastic containers, arranged by color and style.  (I have never been silent about my OCD tendencies.)  I have been planning to label each container but haven't yet done it.

In my daydream, they were all perfectly labeled and my closet was sparkly clean (not a Dr. Seuss book or Strawberry Shortcake in sight).

It was beautiful.

So pretty.

(In my defense, I said it was weird.  Don't say I didn't warn you.)

No comments:

ShareThis