Dec 13, 2013

Gag Reel

I made a Gag Reel a few months ago and had so many people say how funny it was. Apparently I'm not the only person who opens my phone's cameral roll to discover all sorts of treasures. It's been a few months and a few more hundred photos and time for another reel. (Sidenote: Can you believe that we have hundreds of pictures just lying around on our PHONES? Remember those commercials and movies we used to think were crazy because someone talked on a phone without a cord? You don't remember? Well, you're 12. What do you know?)


Train a child in the way she should go...and you won't have to take the trash out anymore.

If I had to sum Brynna up in a photo, it would look like this.

...or this
...or this.


I'm not sure why I needed to save it as a picture. But I did.

This is the shirt I brought Brynna from the So You Think You Can Dance tour.

This is what she did when I gave it to her.


My mother-in-law and I have the same breed of dog. Mine ate his twin.

When in doubt, put ALL THE STICKERS ON YOUR FACE!

My view at Kumon
"Mom. We have to take a picture and send it to Daddy so he can see we have the same necklace."
"Mom! Take a picture! I'm on a rock!"
"Mom! Take a picture! I'm on a bench!"
"Mom! Take a picture! I'm with this metal kid!"

No comments:

ShareThis