Feb 10, 2011

Photos Worth A Thousand Words

Hope has been my BF4ever since the 7th grade. She recently began developing her interest in photography into some of the most brilliant images I've ever seen. She has a way of capturing life that few can rival. I can tell a story with words, but Hope needs only a camera lens. Like so many photographers, she has a gift that leaves me speechless. (And that's saying something.)

While I can't take them, I can appreciate the pictures that help us love and laugh and remember. 





she's going to kill me, but i LOVE Hope's self portrait

1 comment:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

Regina:

I'm so excited about your project! Can't wait to follow you on this journey.

and yes, i'm 100% embarassed to see that self portrait here...:) i've considering posting random things on that preview blog so that it will fall to the older posts page...ha!

love you much and thanks for the lovely compliments :)

ShareThis