Dec 17, 2010

Merry Christmas, BG-style!

Yes, I sent an email to everyone I know with the YouTube link.  Yes, I uploaded it to my Facebook page.  Yes, even with all that, I'm still going to add it to my blog.  Why?  Because she's adorable, she's mine and I'm in love with her.

My favorite moments...
1.  When she walked on stage and stood in her exact spot.  She questions every rule and pushes every limit, but with all those eyes on her, she just looked right at her teacher and did exactly as she was told.
2.  When she clapped for herself at the end of Jingle Bells.
3.  When she began "twinkling" her fingers for Twinkle Little Star without actually putting her puppy down.
4.  When the little boy next to her just couldn't take it any longer and had to tell her to put her puppy down.
5.  When the little boy thought she didn't get it, so he started tapping the stage so she'd know where the puppy was supposed to be - down, not in her hands.
6.  When they said to come get her off stage and I got to tell her how proud of her I was!

Enjoy...I have about 17 times now!

No comments:

ShareThis