Sep 17, 2012

Confessions

There's an open container of Rainbow Chip icing in my refrigerator for emergencies (or Tuesdays).

Sometimes I let Brynna play "Mommy" just because I know she'll put me to bed and I'll get to lay down for a moment.

I'd rather cut off my arm (that's me - cutting off my own arm) than sit through story time.

I'm not actually all-knowing, I just make up the answers.

I can think of at least 17 things I'd rather do than play Candy Land for the 477th time.

More than once I've reprimanded BG for saying something she heard me say. (hypocritical much?)

There's a spa attached, so I drop BG at the gym's childcare and get my nails done. I don't even pretend by wearing workout gear anymore.



Confessions, anyone? Sometimes it does the spirit good to get it out in the open. Leave a comment. You can make it anonymous if you have more self-preservation instincts than I. But tell the truth. It's ok; you're not alone. Say what's on your mind. I promise you'll feel better.

2 comments:

Julie said...

There are chocolate chips in the freezer for emergencies (or everday).
I play hide and seek sometimes so my children will hide from me.
I go to the gym so I can read US weekly in the sauna, after a short work-out so I take full advantage of the 2 hours.
We are all different, but in many ways the same too :) Hope you are loving NCC, DCMC misses you, but I did love my visit to NCC's Coffee shop church in D.C. SO cool!

Janay said...

I've driven to the store after midnight for chocolate and/or a Coca Cola in an emergency.

I have watched Toddlers and Tiaras several times even though it horrifies me. It's the car wreck I can't look away from.

I don't think Ben Stiller or Owen Wilson are funny. (feel free to gasp now).

In my head I can still dance like I was 18 and sometimes I try to when I'm home alone.

I still love a McDonald's cheeseburger as much as I did when I was 5.

I think it is worth it to eat cereal for a week just to buy a great pair of shoes.

ShareThis